Making the decision to have replacement windows in your property is a big deal to many of us. Not only the look of the new windows but you want them to make you feel safe and secure in your home. Our range of replacement windows are designed to that take all this onboard. We offer energy efficient designs that are made to last and are low in maintenance.
Using modern uPVC windows there is no painting involved, almost no maintenance is required at all. They are much stronger than wooden windows and the latest uPVC windows have aesthetic designs available that can match the appealing look of traditional wooden framed windows.
Having double or triple glazed windows reduce your winter bills, they also help to reduce outside noise pollution and are very secure as our windows also use a multi-chamber locking system.
Whether you have a period or contemporary property we can find a suitable style to compliment your home.
Custom Window Designs in Real time
Instantly view how the designs look on your property
Click the ‘play button’ to watch the video – (It can also go full screen if you click the bottom right icon)
Creating energy efficient windows
1. Warm spacer edges.
2. Q-lon weather seals.
3. Multi-chamber beading.
4. Bevelled or featured sash frame & beads.
5. Thermal reinforcement.
6. Pilkington Glass.
‘Cheshire Conservatories offer the best energy rated windows that money can buy’
Window Security Features
A) Locking Shootbolt
B) Adjustable compression locking cams
C) Pre compression roller
D) Anti-lift dead bolt
E) Centre hook dead bolt
Other Window Features
- Stainless steel friction hinges.
- Yale Locks.
- High performance, superior quality.
- High security shoot-bolt system.
- Peace of mind with ease of operation.
- Range of colours and styles.
The Benefits of choosing windows from Cheshire Conservatories:
- The windows use warm edge spacers the advanced composite construction is up to up to x22 more efficient at preventing heat transfer around window edge. It also has a 60-75% lower vapour transmission rate increasing a windows service life.
- The windows feature the innovative Q-Lon weather seals. Offering exceptional performance over a wide temperature range.
- The windows use multi-chamber construction with insulated beading. The multi-chamber construction is designed to improve strength, thermal and acoustic performance.
- The windows have bevelled or featured sash and frame and beads. The double clipped hollow glazing bead is designed to aid thermal performance.
- The windows use thermal reinforcement.The unique multi-chambered design creates a barrier against airflow travelling through the window which minimises the heat which can be lost through your window frames.
- We use Pilkington glass. Pilkington’s range offers proven products and technologies to meet a range of window energy rating and building regulation requirements.
Residence 7 & 9 Collection – Ideal for Traditional & Period Properties
The Residence collection are the perfect window range due to the windows authentic appearance they can be used in many conservation areas to replicate 19th Century flush sash timber windows
The Residence 7 and 9 windows are a robust handmade luxury range that boast an authentic design that can incorporate double (28mm) or triple (44mm) glazing and are made of a modern composite that leaves them virtually free from any maintenance. Perfect for reducing the noise pollution in Town houses that need to replicate the 19th century timber sash windows. The Residence 7 have seven chambers and the Residence 9 have nine chambers all aimed at high insulation and noise reduction.
There is a range of ironmongery options for your choice of handle designs and hinges with finishes such as Brass, Pewter and chrome.
There is a range of colours available which you can view in the downloadable brochures below. The windows are very secure using the multi point shoot bolt locking system with night vents and are glass bonded making them extremely difficult for burglars to remove the glass due to the bead on the inside and the glass bonded to the sash.
The R7 windows (7 chambers design) suit more modern homes with its flush finish on both the inside and outside of the window
The R9 windows (9 chambers design) suit more Traditional homes with its traditional aesthetics and replicates timber in its design.
We offer a FREE in house laptop design service
Using computer generated design we can offer you the chance to view your choices on a laptop in your own home, this new feature has revolutionised the way in which customers can make the right choices for their replacement windows, giving them the chance to visualise how the windows are going to look at the start of the process well before any work has commenced.
Cheshire Conservatories in Crewe supply and fit windows around the local area including areas such as Nantwich, Winsford, Tarpoley, Sandbach in Cheshire. We also repair windows around these areas too.
The Cheshire conservatories windows feature multi point locks that have a night vent facility. This is the spec that is endorsed by the Police.
All the window installations by Cheshire Conservatoires and Windows Ltd pass strict regulations covered by FENSA. After we have installed your uPVC windows we will issue you with a certificate which you will need if you decide to sell your house.
If you are in the market for new windows or replacement windows in the Crewe & Nantwich area or nearby areas of Cheshire, or if you need a windows repair service then please get in touch with us for a friendly chat.